Some of the most powerful women in tech are in Dublin today for Silicon Republic’s Female Founders Forum and celebration of the Top 100 Women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).
We’ll be updating this post as the conference progresses.
The agenda for today is as follows:
3pm: Introduction by the chair, Ann O’Dea, CEO and editor-at-large, Silicon Republic
3.15: Keynote 1: Julia Hartz, co-founder and president, Eventbrite
3.25: Panel discussion and Q&A: Being a Female Founder in the male dominated HPSU sector; designing a culture of diversity in a high growth enterprise
- Julia Hartz, Eventbrite
- Grainne Barron, Viddyad
- Leonora O’Brien, Pharmapod
- Geraldine McCarthy, Dropbox
- Sonya Lennon, Frockadvisor
4.05: Keynote 2: Anne Ravanona, Global Invest Her
4.15: Panel discussion and Q&A: Barriers to investment for women – real or perception? Are investors missing a trick? Lessons for potential investees?
- Anne Ravanona, Global Invest Her
- Ena Prosser, Fountain Healthcare Partners
- John O’Sullivan, ACT Venture Capital
- Dr Helen McBreen, NDRC Investment Committee
- John Kenny, Delta Partners (London office)
The guys over at ThinkVisual made the blog graphics throughout the day