- YouTube.com, (165.4 million unique viewers)
- Facebook (67.2 million)
- AOL Inc. (61.8 million)
- Microsoft Sites (49.2 million)
- NDN (49.1 million)
- 87 percent of the U.S. Internet audience viewed online video.
- The duration of the average online content video was 5.1 minutes, while the average online video ad was 0.4 minutes.
- Video ads accounted for 33.3 percent of all videos viewed and 3.5 percent of all minutes spent viewing video online.
With month on month video ad viewers increasing, October is set to be a key month with retailers kicking off their christmas ad campaigns.
- How Political Campaigns Can Leverage Online Video (retargeter.com)
- UMass Amherst researcher quantifies the effectiveness of video ads (eurekalert.org)
- With One Billion Minutes of Video Ads Served in August, Adapt.tv Bests Google by 3X, comScore (beet.tv)
- Instagram prepares to launch video ads (viddyad.com)
- AOL Served More Video Ads Than Google in September (marketingprofs.com)
- ComScore: top 10 video ad properties by video ads viewed (nextlevelofnews.com)
- The state of the US, UK and European Video ad market (viddyad.com)
- YouTube still tops in viewership, but second to AOL in ads (bizjournals.com)
- Why You Should Get Started with Video Ads (retargeter.com)
- Online Video Ad Revenue Is Up 24% In The Past Year (tubefilter.com)