All of these apps have two things in common; they let ones creative side flourish and they can be used by businesses to keep up with the ever evolving social media landscape.
Individual users: really go for it , if it takes an hour to make a 6 second video, so be it. Color flows are in right now as are ‘smack cams’.There’s always new trends on Vine , if you’re lost for inspiration see what others are doing and try do it better.
Business: get as much as your brand into 6 seconds as possible, normally office vines worked best with people outside of the marketing department getting involved. Makes for a fun office environment.
Individual users: Don’t over do it , sometimes the best Instagrams are ones with no filter. For the newly added video feature, at Viddyad we like panorama shots, sometimes there’s isnt a need for a filter.
Business: Only recently have businesses began to adopt instagram video. As its 15 seconds as opposed to Vine’s 6 , it gives more time to amplify a brand. Again, creativity here is key, stop motion could work for mechanics etc to show how parts work etc, but don’t forgot that its 15 seconds so a story can be built up over time.
Individuals : everyone has their own way of snapchatting, at Viddyad we think the funnier the better.
Business: companies like Acura are using snapchat to keep up with their customers. As snapchat has a ‘add all contacts’ option its a pretty cool way to reach your customers. As most businesses aren’t using it , why not test it out on some loyal customers to get some feedback ?
some snapchat tricks:
To turn your snapchat black and white : type B&w…
To turn your snapchat sepia: type Sepia..
Make it even better when your friends think your a genius because your snapchat is black and white.
‘We’re the platform, you’re the producer’
- The Value of a Snapchat with Gary Vaynerchuk, Nilla Wafers, & Wine (persistwithoutexception.wordpress.com)
- Snapchats And Marketing (tyleralbright.wordpress.com)
- ‘Snap Save,’ New iPhone App, Lets You Save Snapchats — Without Letting The … – Huffington Post (huffingtonpost.com)
- Instagram Opens Up the Door for Prerecorded Video (cedailynews.com)
- What is Twitter Vine and how your business can use it for marketing (business2community.com)
- Kevin Systrom’s impression of Snapchat didn’t just disappear after 10 seconds. (theinstainfo.wordpress.com)
- When one image is worth a thousand tweets (cnn.com)
- The Newest Social Media Content Features: What Marketers Need to Know (business2community.com)
- The Most Hilarious Videos From The Unknown Stars Of Vine (businessinsider.com)
- Facebook Instagram Videos vs. Twitter’s Vine – Who’s The Winner? (mizwhiz.com)