Whether these are yet more vicious tech rumors or if they are indeed going to be released , Viddyad is interested nonetheless.
In the past years all major tech companies schedule releases for the September/October mark, to make all of us minions request newly released products from Santa Claus. It looks like both Apple and Samsung will be releasing both new products and updates within the month, earlier than expected and also in close conjunction with each other which rarely happens. September will be exciting so say the least.
As per our blog post ’Wearable tech’ we love everything about wearable tech, after all it may make our lives easier. A Samsung watch has the potential to best the best wearable tech accessory , with apps such as Samsung health , a watch would make these apps even more interactive. If the slick designs of the galaxy S IV is anything to go by , a Samsung watch will be the must have accessory.
Another iPhone ?,There’ll be much debate over this in the Viddyad office. Personally , I’d like to see the rumor of a low cost iPhone have some truth in it, gives people an option , but the question is will people buy it ?. ’Leaked’ pictures of the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s and a gold version of the iPhone 5 have spread like wildfire as have conversations surrounding fingerprint unlocking and projector keyboard (oh please let this have some truth in it) but its Apple so who knows it what the next release will be. What ever it is, loyal fans will camp out over night to get the newest release.
‘We’re the platform, you’re the producer’
- It looks like there’s really a golden iPhone on the way (idownloadblog.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch Specs Leaked (valuewalk.com)
- Apple’s Next Great Innovation Confirmed: A Gold iPhone *Is* Happening (AAPL) (businessinsider.com)
- Apple All But Confirmed To Go For Gold With Next-Generation iPhone (appadvice.com)
- Gold iPhone Coming: Report (huffingtonpost.com)
- Samsung may beat Apple to the market with a new smartwatch (mercurynews.com)
- Survey: Apple’s iPhone grabs 3 times as many Samsung owners (idownloadblog.com)