- Researching your target market is key for your brand engagement, choose relevant channels for your targets.
- Evoke strong signals from each channel, this is were media planning comes into action. Have plans for each channel, whats going to be posted and when.
- Respond, respond, respond, this goes without saying. No matter what channel your customers contact you on, respond to them.
- Give channels flexibility- don’t make channels rigid in their content , mix it up a bit.
- Content – use videos and images as much as you can , consumers respond better to rich media.
- Choice- if running ads on Google , Facebook , Pinterest or LinkedIn do many variations of the ads to cover as many of your prospectives as possible – take your different demographics into considerations.
‘We’re the platform, you’re the producer’
- 5 Simple Tips To Increase Engagement With Social Media (business2community.com)
- Creating a Social Media Strategy the hassle-free way (socialpandora.wordpress.com)
- 3 Tips for Epic Content Marketing (woventext.com)
- Social Media Engagement Brings Favorable Brand Impact (solomozone.com)
- Kill It on Facebook by Being TAGFEE (moz.com)
- Top 5 tips on writing with the ‘Brand You’ approach (theinsight.co.in)
- 5 Tips for Email Marketing Success (retargeter.com)
- 11 social media tips to go from zero to hero (raventools.com)
- Why Pinterest Marketing Makes Sense for Your Brand (socialmediatoday.com)
- 3 Key Hashtag Strategies: How To Market Your Business & Content (business2community.com)