Temptstar - Ireland
Tempstar gives users the opportunities to save when eating out. No need to buy a deal or coupon again. The app gives users two options;
1. Reserve: Receive confirmation, show-up and save.
2. Instant offers: Arrive at venue, click offer, show offer page.
The application itself is very simple and easy to use. Websummit attendees will definitely benefit from this app whilst in Dublin.
Make it social - UK
Make it social allows groups to book venues together but pay separately, gone are the days of chasing people for money and what time suits them best. Organizing trips will be so much easier with Make it social. Other features include allowances for users to vote for the best date which their trip will take place and options including allowing friends to pay for other friends. Viddyad will definitely be using this for organizing team events.
If you are in somebody who loves to have a schedule, download Swipes now. One of the best planners on the app market. Tag tasks under headings; ‘Later’ ‘Tasks’ ‘Done’. Users can snooze task and they go into the later column. Very well designed app and very easy to use.
Visualead - Israel
There are hundred of QR generation websites, but Visualead just made them better. They give users the opportunity to fully generate and customize a QR code. The QR codes can be tracked and edited and integrated into a company’s services. Some examples shown on their website are excellent. We will be definitely using Visualead for our QR codes.
‘We’re the platform, you’re the producer’
- Visualead is Redesigning the QR Code (nibletz.com)
- Standing out by blending in: Visualead raises $1.6M (geektime.com)
- QR codes in 2013 and Beyond (revenews.com)
- StartUp Health Expands Global StartUp Platform Adding 14 Digital… (prweb.com)
- Video ads made by Viddyad customers (viddyad.com)
- A bootstrapped startup’s freelancer dilemma (nugenerationwebdesign.com)